Sunday 25 February 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
abc.net.au
1 months ago

Tom Petty died of accidental drug overdose, family reveals

The wife and daughter of legendary American rocker Tom Petty reveal he died from an accidental drug overdose after he was prescribed seven different medications to help him deal with health issues while touring.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Tom

 | 

Petty

 | 

died

 | 

accidental

 | 

drug

 | 

overdose

 | 

family

 | 

reveals

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Silent disco teacher

- abc.net.au

Fitzroy River bridge

- abc.net.au

Dylan Sinclair

- abc.net.au

Silent disco dancer

- abc.net.au

Silent disco dancer

- abc.net.au

Aged care disco

- abc.net.au

Most Popular (a week)

Inside Burnett House

- abc.net.au

Categories - Countries
All News
Australia